Apply here for the latest jobs in the field of engineering. Sobha Limited Recruitment For Civil Engineers – Quantity Surveyor | Billing Engineer. In this article, you will get complete details regarding this job. Follow the article below for this job details.
About Sobha Developers Private Limited
Founded in 1976, SOBHA Group is one of the largest real estate organisations in India and the Middle East. Today, we have presence in 24 cities and 13 states across India and throughout the Middle East. As one of the largest and only backward integrated real estate developers, the company’s reputation remains focused on delivering the highest levels of quality, with no compromise.
Headquartered in Bangalore, SOBHA is primarily focused on residential and contractual projects. The Company’s residential projects include presidential apartments, villas, row houses, luxury and super luxury apartments, plotted development and aspirational homes replete with world-class amenities. In all its residential projects, the company lays a strong emphasis on environmental management, water harvesting and high safety standards. On the contracts side, the Company has constructed a wide variety of structures for corporates including corporate offices, convention centres, software development blocks, multiplex theatres, hostel facilities, guest houses, food courts, restaurants, research centres and club houses. Some of SOBHA’s prestigious corporate clients include Infosys, Taj Group, Dell, HP, Timken, Biocon, Institute of Public Enterprises (IPE), Bosch, Hotel Leela Ventures and others.
Sobha Limited Recruitment For Civil Engineers – Quantity Surveyor | Billing Engineer
Name Of Post- Quantity Surveyor | Billing Engineer
Required Educational Qualifications- Full time degree in civil engineering.
Number Of Positions- 06
Job Location- Bangalore/Cochin
- Evaluate cost-effectiveness for all the activities.
- Recommend ways to make an activity more cost effective and productive Check and certify the Sub-contractor / Labour bills
- Efficiently working towards quantities and material reconciliation
- Work on the cash outflow of the project to ensure the audit of, quantity of material inward and stock at site
- Work at sites to gather information on materials needed, labor required, and other factors
- Read GFC Drawings and technical documents in order to calculate quantities and work on daily cost sheets
- Collaborate with engineers, architects and contractors on estimates
- Check and certify the Sub-contractor / Labour bills
- Use computer software to calculate quantities and rate analysis Efficient Analytical skills.