Apply here for the latest jobs. Shapoorji Pallonji Recruitment For Engineers – Civil Engineers- Degree | Diploma – Apply Now, invites engineering degree/diploma eligible candidates to apply for this job. In this article, you will get complete details regarding this job. Follow the article below for this job details.
About Shapoorji Pallonji
The Shapoorji Pallonji Group (SP Group) is an Indian business conglomerate in India with interests in construction, real estate, textiles, engineering goods, home appliances, shipping, publications, power, and biotechnology. It was headed by Pallonji Mistry until 2012 when he announced his retirement and his son Shapoor Mistry took charge. Shapoorji Pallonji is regarded as “one of India’s most valuable private enterprises”. The promoters of the group are also the largest individual shareholders in Tata Sons, the holding company of the Tata Group. The US$2.5 billion Shapoorji Pallonji Group have two listed companies, Forbes & Company Ltd. (BSE: 502865), and Gokak Textiles. Forbes was already listed when bought by Shapoorji Pallonji, though there was speculation in 2006 that group company Afcons Infrastructure would go public via an IPO.
Shapoorji Pallonji Recruitment For Engineers – Civil Engineers
Name Of Post– Construction Engineers
Required Educational Qualifications- BE / B.tech / Diploma – Civil
Roles and Responsibilities:
1. Timely execution of the job within given specification and budget for an assigned area.
- Study of drawings, specifications and BOQ and highlighting discrepancies if any to superiors.
- Planning and indenting daily requirement of Labour, construction machinery, materials and formwork.
- Job allocation to certified sub agencies as per the work order issued.
- To resolve any issues hampering progress on day to day basis.
- Ensuring that the planned output is achieved from manpower, machinery and materials.
- To ensure that the quality of work done is as per specifications and ISO procedures.
- To ensure that the cost is controlled to fit into the assigned budget.
- Improving on cost and productivity awareness amongst the sub agencies.
- Communicating with client engineer for day to day smooth progress of work.
- Attend queries of the client engineer.
- Attending snag points, if any
2. To ensure the safety at work as per site safety plan.
- Planning and indenting daily requirement of Personal Protective Equipments.
- To implement applicable safety guidelines at every stage.
- To ensure proper housekeeping and lighting in the assigned area.
- Taking care of Company assets like, material, shuttering and machineries.
- In case of an accident attend to the injured person and alert safety officer, site admin and Project Manager.
- Familiarize and update with the applicable safety manual and practices of the Company.
- To ensure that only authorized personnel are allowed to carry out the jobs requiring special skills/certifications.
3. Execute the job as per ISO procedure and maintain the record for the same.
- To ensure that work is carried out as per ISO procedure and records are generated.
- To give feedback on sub contractor performance and suggestion for development to seniors.
- To vacate NCs and observations in assigned area.
Salary – INR 2,00,000 – 4,50,000 PA.
.Required Experience- 02 to 06 years
Job Location – Mumbai