Apply here for the latest jobs. Shapoorji Pallonji Recruitment For Civil Engineers – Structural Site Engineering, invites civil engineering degree eligible candidates to apply for this job. In this article, you will get complete details regarding this job. Follow the article below for this job details.
More Recent Engineering Jobs relevant to your search –
- Ircon Infrastructure & Services Ltd Walk-In Drive – Civil Engineers
- Hindustan Construction Company Limited Recruitment – Civil Engineers – Apply Now
- RITES Recruitment 2019 – Civil | Electrical | Mechanical – Freshers – Apply Online
- BMRCL Recruitment 2019 – Assistant Engineers | Section Engineers – Degree/Diploma – Apply Now
- NHAI Recruitment Drive For Civil Engineers – B.E | B.tech – Last Date: 8th May 2019
- Reliance Industries Limited Recruitment – Civil Engineers – B.E | B.tech | Diploma
- Nagarjuna Construction Company Limited Recruitment – Civil Engineers – Apply Now
- Aparna Constructions & Estates Pvt Ltd Recruitment – B.E | B.tech | Diploma – Apply Now
- Shapoorji Pallonji Recruitment For Civil Engineers – B.E | B.tech | Diploma – Apply Now
- ECIL Recruitment 2019 For Engineers | Walk-In Drive | Interview Date: 1st & 2nd March 2019
- Sobha Limited Recruitment 2019 – Civil Engineers | Planning Engineers – Apply Now
- PGCIL Recruitment 2019 For Civil & Electrical Engineers
- TATA Projects Limited Recruitment For Civil Engineers – Metro Projects – Apply Now
- Gammon India Limited Recruitment For Civil Engineers – Site Engineers | Supervisors – Apply Now
- NHAI Recruitment Drive For Civil Engineers – B.E | B.tech – Last Date: 28th Feb 2019
- Larsen & Toubro Recruitment For Civil Engineers – B.E | B.tech | Diploma – Apply Now
- NCC Limited Recruitment For Civil & Mechanical Engineers – Degree | Diploma – Metro Projects
- Dilip Buildcon Ltd Recruitment For Civil Engineers – Degree | Diploma – Send Your Resumes Now
- Gammon India Limited Recruitment For Engineers – Degree | Diploma – Civil Engineers
About Shapoorji Pallonji
The Shapoorji Pallonji Group (SP Group) is an Indian business conglomerate in India with interests in construction, real estate, textiles, engineering goods, home appliances, shipping, publications, power, and biotechnology. It was headed by Pallonji Mistry until 2012 when he announced his retirement and his son Shapoor Mistry took charge. Shapoorji Pallonji is regarded as “one of India’s most valuable private enterprises”. The promoters of the group are also the largest individual shareholders in Tata Sons, the holding company of the Tata Group. The US$2.5 billion Shapoorji Pallonji Group have two listed companies, Forbes & Company Ltd. (BSE: 502865), and Gokak Textiles. Forbes was already listed when bought by Shapoorji Pallonji, though there was speculation in 2006 that group company Afcons Infrastructure would go public via an IPO.
Shapoorji Pallonji Recruitment For Civil Engineers
Name Of Post- Structural Manager
Required Educational Qualifications- Full time degree in civil engineering.
Salary- INR 10,00,000 – 18,00,000 P.A.
- Manage the team of Structural/Civil Engineers and draftsman to ensure the timely completion of design activities.
- Study/evaluate/propose the structural system and preparation of structural Design schemes, specifications and Design Based Report
- Providing engineering inputs during all design phases including interpretation and challenge of standards.
- Analysis of Design &3D frames of steel Structure
- Detailing of various members of structures
- Material and manpower planning for civil works
- Interacting with clients to ascertain their needs and develop design based reports, concepts and specifications for assigned projects.
- Able to prepare monthly progress reports of civil works
- Prepare the BOQ for civil works
- Prepare the Cost Estimates for civil works
- Undertake the Value Engineering exercise during various stages of the project
- Coordination with other discipline i.e. Architectural & MEP
- To float enquiry, Techno-commercial evaluation of bids/quotation, negotiation/ discussion with vendors, preparation & approval of material submittals, Purchase recommendation/ Order placement, Cost control etc.