Apply here for the latest jobs. Shapoorji Pallonji Recruitment For Civil Engineers – Salary INR 8,00,000 – 13,00,000 P.A., invites civil engineering degree eligible candidates to apply for this job. In this article, you will get complete details regarding this job. Follow the article below for this job details.
About Shapoorji Pallonji
The Shapoorji Pallonji Group (SP Group) is an Indian business conglomerate in India with interests in construction, real estate, textiles, engineering goods, home appliances, shipping, publications, power, and biotechnology. It was headed by Pallonji Mistry until 2012 when he announced his retirement and his son Shapoor Mistry took charge. Shapoorji Pallonji is regarded as “one of India’s most valuable private enterprises”. The promoters of the group are also the largest individual shareholders in Tata Sons, the holding company of the Tata Group. The US$2.5 billion Shapoorji Pallonji Group have two listed companies, Forbes & Company Ltd. (BSE: 502865), and Gokak Textiles. Forbes was already listed when bought by Shapoorji Pallonji, though there was speculation in 2006 that group company Afcons Infrastructure would go public via an IPO.
Shapoorji Pallonji Recruitment For Civil Engineers
Name Of Post- Manager
Required Educational Qualifications- Full time degree in civil engineering.
1. To form/ interpret the contracts, sub contracts and consultants conditions
2. To assist with pre tender enquiries.
3. Guide the project team on contractual conditions
4. To read review and manage Claims, Extra Items, Deviated Items and Variations in the Supply Chain if any from the Contract
5. Formulating and Sustaining Claims with necessary records and backups.
6. Assisting management in settling clients / sub-contractors claims, certificates, payments, variations and measurement
7. Tracking and controlling construction cost against the project budget to avoid cost over runs, to check on operational cost values reports, project forecasts and supply chain costs and liabilities.
8. Regular meetings / negotiations with clients regarding claims, variations and other important contract conditions
9. Should have adequate knowledge of Indian contract laws.
10. Should have experience in handling arbitration and dispute resolution
11. To deliver to the finance department Identification of risks and prepare the Risk mitigation plan of pre and post contracts
12. He should have knowledge of FIDIC conditions of Contracts for Construction industry.
Salary- INR 8,00,000 – 13,00,000 P.A.