Apply here for the latest jobs in the field of engineering. Reliance Industries Limited Recruitment For Various Engineers , invites engineering degree holders to apply for this job. In this article, you will get complete details regarding this job. Follow the article below for this job details.
About Reliance Industries Ltd
Our motto “Growth is Life” aptly captures the ever-evolving spirit of Reliance. Our activities span hydrocarbon exploration and production, petroleum refining and marketing, petrochemicals, retail and telecommunications. In each of these areas, we are committed to innovation-led, exponential growth. Our vision has pushed us to achieve global leadership in many of our businesses – including our position as the largest polyester yarn and fibre producer in the world. Reliance Industries Limited is a Fortune 500 company and the largest private sector corporation in India.
As Reliance sets sights on even more ambitious goals, we remain inspired and guided by the story and philosophy of our founder chairman Dhirubhai Ambani. Hailing from modest means, he followed his dream to create India’s largest company. Reliance as an organisation has adopted this ethos of converting adversity into opportunity and making the impossible possible by challenging conventional wisdom.
Reliance Industries Recruitment For Various Engineers
Name Of Post – Contract Manager
Educational Qualification – BE / B.tech – Any specialization
Roles and Responsibilities
In depth knowledge and exposure to Contracting principles, Contract structures, Contract terms & conditions and Contract administration specific to Technology Licence Agreements and Engineering Contracts in Oil and Gas sector
- Drive for timely award of contracts for Technology Licences and Engineering Services
- Administration of Contracts under execution and resolve any critical / outstanding issues with the Contractors
- Partner with all stake holders and drive the design and execution of innovative cost reduction strategies with a focus on Life Cycle costs
- Supplier Relationship Management and building deep relationship with the managements of Licensors / DECs
- Understanding of integrated Oil to Chemical business across the portfolio of transportation fuels, Polymers, Elastomers and Polyesters
Desired Candidate Profile
Overall 10 15 Years of experience in Detailed Engineering/ Project Management/Operations of Process Plants in Oil and Gas sector, with a minimum of 3-5 years in award and administration of contracts for Technology Licenses and Engineering Services in the Oil & Gas sector
Experience – 10 to 14 years
Location – Mumbai