- Apply here for the latest jobs in the field of engineering. Reliance Industries Limited Recruitment – Civil Planning Engineers – Apply Now, invites Civil engineering degree holders to apply for this job. In this article, you will get complete details regarding this job. Follow the article below for this job details.
About Reliance Industries Ltd
Our motto “Growth is Life” aptly captures the ever-evolving spirit of Reliance. Our activities span hydrocarbon exploration and production, petroleum refining and marketing, petrochemicals, retail and telecommunications. In each of these areas, we are committed to innovation-led, exponential growth. Our vision has pushed us to achieve global leadership in many of our businesses – including our position as the largest polyester yarn and fibre producer in the world. Reliance Industries Limited is a Fortune 500 company and the largest private sector corporation in India.
As Reliance sets sights on even more ambitious goals, we remain inspired and guided by the story and philosophy of our founder chairman Dhirubhai Ambani. Hailing from modest means, he followed his dream to create India’s largest company. Reliance as an organisation has adopted this ethos of converting adversity into opportunity and making the impossible possible by challenging conventional wisdom.
Reliance Industries Limited Recruitment – Civil Planning Engineers
Name Of Post – Civil Planning Engineers
Required Educational Qualifications – Full time degree in civil engineering.
1. Would be responsible to review architectural plans and prepare quantity needs
2. Prepare and update project schedule based on the contract.
Set work program and target milestones for each phase based on the project plan.
3. Monitor critical activities based on the project schedule and advise project management.
4. Prepares and submit updated work program and cash flow curve showing actual progress and identify areas of weakness and establishes means and methods for recovery, if any, as well as new critical activities.
5. Monitor day to day work progress and prepare the weekly and monthly program and report.
6. Maintain and record update of site work progress obtained from Project Manager.
7. Prepares monthly report reflecting work progress summary.
8. Report to the Project Manager about the current work progress and make comparison between plan and actual progress and study impact of alternative approaches to work.
9. Participate in project meetings and discussions with the Client as required.
10. Assists in preparing work program, cash flow and manpower histogram for tenders.
Job Location – Navi Mumbai