Apply here for the latest jobs in the field of engineering. Reliance Industries Limited Recruitment – Civil Engineers – Degree | Diploma, invites Civil engineering degree/diploma holders to apply for this job. In this article, you will get complete details regarding this job. Follow the article below for this job details.
About Reliance Industries Ltd
Our motto “Growth is Life” aptly captures the ever-evolving spirit of Reliance. Our activities span hydrocarbon exploration and production, petroleum refining and marketing, petrochemicals, retail and telecommunications. In each of these areas, we are committed to innovation-led, exponential growth. Our vision has pushed us to achieve global leadership in many of our businesses – including our position as the largest polyester yarn and fibre producer in the world. Reliance Industries Limited is a Fortune 500 company and the largest private sector corporation in India.
As Reliance sets sights on even more ambitious goals, we remain inspired and guided by the story and philosophy of our founder chairman Dhirubhai Ambani. Hailing from modest means, he followed his dream to create India’s largest company. Reliance as an organisation has adopted this ethos of converting adversity into opportunity and making the impossible possible by challenging conventional wisdom.
Reliance Industries Limited Recruitment – Civil Engineers
Name Of Post – Maintenance Engineer (Civil)
Required Educational Qualifications- Full time degree | diploma in civil engineering.
- Follow procedures and practices for site civil maintenance activities
- Conduct evaluation of contractors and recommend contractor for maintenance.
- Interact with Contractors and vendors to ensure timely completion of maintenance contracts
- Regular On-site supervision of maintenance activities
- Validate costing and invoices of contractors and vendors
- Periodically monitor and report maintenance cost and progress
- Maintain records and documentation for all activities
- Responsible for managing maintenance cost and budgeting
- Ensure Compliance to standards, procedures and best practices
- Coordinate with functional groups for technical support
- Facilitate commissioning of minor project
- Periodic Performance monitoring and reporting
- Responsible for Contractor management, Turnaround and shutdown coordination and execution
- Acquire mastery in one’s own area
- Conduct Obsolescence and Knowledge management
- Provide support to minor projects
- Timely adherence to audit schedules, Timely completion of different maintenance job
- Good qualified contractors for the civil maintenance activities
- Adherence to schedule and planning
- Improve manpower productivity of EM
- Contracts are not over run and are within the budget
- Help to have correct approach to RCA’s
- Reduction in Equipment maintenance costs
- Ensure improvement in availability of equipment, ensure BEP and SMP’s are followed
- Smooth take over and commissioning of projects as per specifications and drawings.
- Plant Reliability, Integrity of plant
- Timely completion of jobs, Ability to minimize production/ quality loss in event of unplanned failure,
- Smooth take overs of new projects