Apply here for the latest jobs in the field of engineering. Power Grid Recruitment For Various Engineers.– BE / B.tech / Diploma , Last date to Apply : 12 July 2021 , invites engineering degree/diploma holders to apply for this job. In this article, you will get complete details regarding this job. Follow the article below for this job details.
About Power Grid
Power Grid Corporation of India Limited (POWERGRID), (NSE: POWERGRID, BSE: 532898) is an Indian state-owned electric utility company headquartered in Gurgaon, India. The power grid has a very wide transmission network and it transmits about 55% of the total power generated in India on its transmission network. POWERGRID also owns and operates
approximately 43,450 km of Telecom Network, with points of presence in approx. 662 locations and intra-city network in 105 cities across India. POWERGRID, with its strong in-house expertise in various facets of Transmission, Sub-Transmission, Distribution, and Telecom sectors also offers consultancy services at National and International level.
POWERGRID has been making a profit since inception, having Gross turnover of Rs. 26,581 Crore and Profit After Tax of Rs. 7,520 Crore. To take the growth curve to further heights, POWERGRID is looking for Bright, Committed and Energetic engineers in Electrical, Electronics, Civil and Computer Science disciplines to join its fold as Assistant Engineer Trainee at E1 Trainee level.
Power Grid Recruitment Various Engineers
Name Of Post- Engineers
Required Educational Qualifications- BE / B.tech / Diploma
- Full-Time Regular 3 Years Diploma in Electrical/ Electrical (Power)/ Electrical and Electronics/ Power Systems Engineering/ Power Engineering (Electrical)/Civil Engineering from recognized Technical Board/ Institute with minimum 70% marks for General / OBC(NCL) / EWS candidates and pass marks for SC/ST/PWD.
- Higher technical qualification like B.Tech/B.E/M.Tech/M.E etc with or without Diploma is not allowed.
- Diploma Trainee (Electrical) – 23 Posts
- Diploma Trainee (Electrical) for Ladakh Region – 09 Posts
- Diploma Trainee (Electrical) for Kashmir Region – 05 Posts
- Diploma Trainee (Civil) – 03 Posts
- Diploma Trainee (Civil) for Ladakh Region – 02 Posts
- Age Limit:
- 27 years for General/EWS
- 30 years for OBC(NCL)
- 32 years for SC/ST
Power Grid Recruitment – Selection Process:
- The Selection Process for respective posts consists of Written Test/ Computer Based Test only. Written Test/ Computer Based Test shall be of Objective Type of two hours duration consisting of two parts:-
- Part-I consists of a Professional Knowledge Test with 120 questions having specific questions of respective discipline.
- Part-II consists of a Supervisory Aptitude Test with 50 questions on vocabulary, verbal comprehension, quantitative aptitude, reasoning ability, ability to determine data sufficiency, interpretation of graphs/charts/tables, numerical ability, etc.
- All questions carry equal marks. Wrong and multiple answers would result in negative marks of 1/4. To qualify against unreserved vacancies, candidates have to score at least 40% marks in Written Test with at least 30%
marks in Part I and II separately. For reserved vacancies, wherever applicable, the qualifying criteria in Written Test is 30% marks with at least 25% marks scored in Part I and II separately.
Qualifying % in Interview:
- Unreserved Category including EWS: 40%
- Reserved: 30%
- For General – Rs 300/-
- SC/ST/PwD/Ex-SM are exempted from payment of Application Fee.
How to Apply Power Grid Recruitment 2021?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this post online at Power Grid India website (www.powergridindia.com) on or before 12 July 2021
- Opening date of online submission of applications and online payment of application fees: 14.06.2021 (10:00 AM)
- Closing date of online submission of applications and online payment of application fees: 12.07.2021 (11:59 PM)
- The cut-Off date for the purpose of computation of eligibility criteria and other norms viz. Upper Age Limit, Qualification, etc.: 12.07.2021
- Date of Written Test (Computer Based Test) – During 3rd week of August 2021 – 3rd week of August/ 22.08.2021 (Tentatively)
Salary – Rs.25000-117500/-
To Apply : Click Here