Apply here for the latest govt jobs in the field of engineering. PDIL Recruitment 2018 invites Civil/Mechanical/Electrical engineering degree/Diploma holders to apply for this job. In this article, you will get complete details regarding this job. Follow the article below for this job details.
You can find more latest engineering jobs relevant to your searches below–
- Larsen & Toubro Limited WALK-IN Interview For Civil and Mechanical Engineers
- MECON Recruitment 2018 – Various Engineers
- NFL Recruitment 2018 – Mechanical & Electrical Engineers
- TSTRANSCO Recruitment 2018 – Civil & Electrical Engineers
- THDC Recruitment 2018 – Civil, Mechanical & Electrical Engineers
- NMRCL Recruitment 2018 – Civil Engineers
- NSPCL Recruitment 2017 – Mechanical, Electrical & Electronics Engineers
- HLL Lifecare Recruitment 2017 – Mechanical & Electrical Engineers – Walk-In On 27-12-2017
- MMRDA Recruitment 2017 – Civil Engineers
- IWAI Recruitment 2017 – Civil & Mechanical Engineers
- ISRO-SAC Recruitment 2017 – Civil & Electrical Engineers
- NFL Recruitment 2017 – Civil, Mechanical & Electrical Engineers
- BMRCL Recruitment 2017 – Civil Engineers
- PETRONET LNG Recruitment 2017 – Civil, Mechanical & Electrical Engineers
- BBJ Recruitment 2017 – Civil Engineers
- RITES Ltd Recruitment 2017 – Civil Engineers
- KPT Recruitment 2017 – Civil & Electrical Engineers
- IOCL Recruitment 2017 – Mechanical, Electrical & Telecom Engineer
- RITES Ltd Recruitment 2017 – Mechanical & Electrical Engineers
- NHAI Recruitment – Civil Engineers
- NMRCL Recruitment 2017 – Civil , Mechanical & Electrical Engineers
- WAPCOS Limited Recruitment 2017 – Civil, Mechanical, Electrical & Various Engineers – 1196 Vacancies
- BITM Recruitment For Civil Engineers
- GPSC Recruitment 2017 For Civil Engineers
- CMRL Recruitment 2017 For Civil Engineer
Projects & Development India Ltd. (PDIL) is a Mini Ratna, Category-I, Govt. of India Undertaking under Department of Fertilizers. PDIL is an ISO 9001:2015 Certified premier Consultancy and Engineering Organization which has played a pivotal role in the growth of Indian Fertilizer Industry. It has over six decades of experience in providing Design, Engineering, and related project execution services from concept to commissioning of various Projects.
In the year 1951, PDIL was established as a technical unit of Indian Fertilizer Corporation Limited with the aim of achieving technical self-sufficiency. In 1978, the FCI was restructured and this P & D division came into existence as an independent public sector company, which was incorporated on March 7, 1978, as Fertilizer Planning and Development India Limited (FPDIL).
PDIL Recruitment 2018
Name Of Post– Engineer Grade I , Grade II, Grade III / Senior Engineer Grade I , Grade II, Grade III.
No Of Vacancies– 118
Required Educational Qualifications- The candidates who are willing to apply for PDIL Recruitment 2018 should possess full-time degree/diploma in civil/mechanical/electrical engineering from a recognized university/institute.
Last Date To Apply– Interested candidates who fulfill the above mentioned eligibility criteria can apply for PDIL Recruitment 2018 before 12-02-2018.
Apply Online – Click Here