Apply here for the latest jobs in the field of engineering. NTPC Recruitment 2021 For Various Engineers – Last Date To Apply: 10th June 2021, invites engineering degree holders to apply for this job. In this article, you will get complete details regarding this job. Follow the article below for this job details.
NTPC is India’s largest energy conglomerate with roots planted way back in 1975 to accelerate power development in India. Since then it has established itself as the dominant power major with presence in the entire value chain of the power generation business. From fossil fuels it has forayed into generating electricity via hydro, nuclear and renewable energy sources. This foray will play a major role in lowering its carbon footprint by reducing green house gas emissions. To strengthen its core business, the corporation has diversified into the fields of consultancy, power trading, training of power professionals, rural electrification, ash utilisation and coal mining as well.
NTPC became a Maharatna company in May 2010. As of January 2020, there are 10 Maharatnas CPSEs in India. NTPC is ranked No. 2 Independent Power Producer(IPP) in Platts Top 250 Global Energy Company rankings.
NTPC Recruitment 2021 For Various Engineers
Name of Post – Engineers
Educational Qualification – BE / B.tech – Any Specialization
- Candidates should complete a full-time bachelors degree in Engineering or Technology/ AMIE in respective disciplines with not less than 65% marks as per respective institution/university norms
- Final year/semester students are also eligible to apply, subject to obtaining at least 65% marks in engineering degree
Respective Disciplines in Engineering:
- Electrical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electronics Engineering
- Instrumentation Engineering
- Upper age limit: 27 years
Upper age is relaxed by
- 5 years for SC/ST candidates
- 3 years for OBC candidates
- 10 years for PwBD candidates
Total Vacancies: 280 Posts
NTPC Recruitment – Selection Process:
- Eligible candidates will have to appear for Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE)-2021
- Based on the GATE-2021 marks and performance the candidates will be selected.
How to Apply NTPC Recruitment 2021 ?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this post online after getting their GATE-2021 Registration Number/Id by visiting www.ntpccareera.net on or before 10 June 2021. The online application process will be starting on 21 May 2021
- Commencement of online application for NTPC: 21.05.2021
- Last date of online application for NTPC: 10.06.2021
To Apply – Click Here