Apply here for the latest jobs in the field of engineering. NBCC Recruitment For Civil & Electrical Engineers – Last Date To Apply: 21st April 2021, invites Civil & Electrical engineering degree holders to apply for this job. In this article, you will get complete details regarding this job. Follow the article below for this job details.
About NBCC (India) Limited
Founded in 1960 as a Govt. of India Civil Engineering Enterprise, NBCC (India) Limited, with its Headquarter in Delhi, today, holds the status of Navratna CPSE, and has emerged as a behemoth Construction Company on the back of its capabilities, innovative approach, adherence to highest standard of commitment by a dedicated workforce in its fields of operation such as PMC (including re-development), EPC and Real Estate. Listed with both the Stock Exchanges, the company’s unique business model has propelled it to become India’s flagship leader in the construction sector while also simultaneously executing prestigious global projects, resulting in a staggering Rs.75000 Crore worth order book in hand and counting.
NBCC Recruitment For Civil & Electrical Engineers
Name Of Post- Engineers
Required Educational Qualifications – BE / B.tech – Civil & Electrical
Age limit- Below 29 years (Relaxation as per government policy)
Last Date To Apply- 21st April 2021
- Full time Degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent from Government recognized University/Institute with minimum 60% aggregate marks.
- Full time Degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent from Government recognized University/Institute with minimum 60% aggregate marks.
Note: Candidates who have appeared for GATE-2020 examination are only eligible to apply
Total Vacancies: 35
- Civil-25 Posts
- Electrical-10 Posts
NBCC MT Recruitment Selection Procedure:
- Candidates who have appeared for GATE-2020 examination are only eligible to apply for the said post.
- Candidates are required to furnish valid score card of Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) of the respective discipline i.e. Civil Engineering or Electrical Engineering.
- On the basis of valid GATE-2020 score, candidates will be shortlisted for Personal Interview in order of category wise merit list.
Application Fee: Rs.500/- (No fee for SC, ST, PWD & Departmental candidates)
Mode of Payment: Debit card/Credit card/Net-banking.
How to apply NBCC Recruitment for Management Trainee?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online from 22 March 2021 to 21 April 2021.