Apply here for the latest jobs in the field of engineering. Nagarjuna Construction Company Limited Recruitment – Civil Engineers – Apply Now, invites Civil engineering degree/diploma holders to apply for this job. In this article, you will get complete details regarding this job. Follow the article below for this job details.
About Nagarjuna Construction Company Ltd
NCC Limited is one of the leading construction companies in India having a presence abroad and its turnover at the tune of Rs. 8325.15 Crores as on 31-03-2016. NCC’s range of business verticals comprising of Buildings & Housing, Transportation, Water & Environment, Railways, Irrigation, Power, Electrical, Metals, Mines and International business reflect an expertise positioned to capture every infrastructure upturn.
NCC has a reputed record of completing projects on time without compromising on quality. Good manpower plays a key role in the company’s growth. NCC recognizes Human Resource as the vital element of the entire enterprise. More than 3,500 qualified and experienced technical and commercial personnel translate the philosophy of the company into meticulous action.
Nagarjuna Construction Company Limited Recruitment – Civil Engineers
Name Of Post – Quantity Survey
Required Educational Qualifications- Full time degree/diploma in civil engineering.
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Estimation of Standard Quantities from GFC Drawings.
- Preparing bar-bending schedules as per drawings.
- Comparative statements, Reconciliation and Certification of Final bills of contractors.
- Quantifying Material Requirement for the project and controlling the process of procurement.
- Preparation of RA-Bill Documents and maintaining intact in work
- Preparation of Escalation / Price variation as per the contract
- Preparation of Monthly QS/ Cost Report
- Preparation of rate analysis for various items.
- Handling Correspondence with the clients
- Preparation of revise Budgets/Cost to Complete.
- Preparation of Interim Valuations and Final Account.
- Preparation and summaries of all measured works.
- Maintaining all QS documents and logs / registers applicable.
- Preparing PRW & Sub-contractor Bills
- Preparations scrutinizing certifying and processing of running and final account bills.
- Checking of site inspection reports JMS for various works as per approved construction drawings and site verification works executed by the Sub-contractor
- Preparation of Zero Cost Reports
Perks and Benefits
Bachelor/Family Accommodation, Mediclaim and other.
Work Experience – 2 to 7 years
Location – India