Apply here for the latest jobs in the field of engineering. Mazagon Dock Recruitment For Engineers – Apply Now, invites engineering degree holders to apply for this job. In this article, you will get complete details
About Mazagon Dock Shipbuilders Limited
Mazagon Dock Shipbuilders Limited (MDL) (IAST: Majhagānv Dawk Limiṭeḍ), formerly called Mazagon Dock Limited, is a shipyard situated in Mazagaon, Mumbai. It manufactures warships and submarines for the Indian Navy and offshore platforms and associated support vessels for offshore oil drilling. It also builds tankers, cargo bulk carriers, passenger ships, and ferries regarding this job. Follow the article below for this job details.
Mazagon Dock Recruitment For Engineers
Name of Post – Engineers
Educational Qualification – BE / B.tech – Any Specialization
Total Vacancies: 86 Posts
Graduate Apprentices: 79 Posts
- Chemical – 1
- Computer – 2
- Civil – 3
- Electrical – 15
- Electronics & Telecom – 5
- Mechanical – 43
- Production – 5
- Shipbuilding Technology – 5
Diploma Apprentices: 7 Posts
- Electrical – 2 posts
- Mechanical – 5 posts
- For Graduate Apprentices: Rs.9000/- PM
- For Diploma Apprentices: Rs.8000/- PM
Job Location: Mumbai
- Candidates should complete a Degree in Engineering or Technology in the following relevant discipline granted by an Institution/ Statutory University
- Chemical Engg
- Computer Engg.
- Civil Engg.
- Electrical Engg.
- Electronics & Telecomm. Engg.
- Mechanical Engg.
- Production Engg.
- Shipbuilding Technology
- Candidates should complete Diploma in Electrical/ Mechanical Engineering or technology in the following relevant discipline granted by a State Council or Board of Technical Education established by a State Government
Age Limit: Age limit will be followed as per Apprenticeship Rules
- Shortlisting of candidates for Interview and Document verification will be done based on the percentage of marks obtained in the basic prescribed qualification as applicable to the respective disciplines.
- Eligible candidates will be called for interview in the merit order of percentage of marks / grades obtained in Graduation & Diploma of the respective discipline only.
Application fee: No fee
How To Apply:
All interested and eligible candidates are first required to register in the web portal of NATS. After completing enrollment/registration as Apprentice, the candidates have to apply to the respective discipline through the NATS portal against seats notified by MDL on or before 23rd December 2020.
Note: Seats notified by MDL (ID No. / Registration Number of MAZAGON DOCK SHIPBUILDERS LIMITED in NATS Portal is WMHMCS000044)
To Apply – Click Here