Apply here for the latest jobs in the field of engineering. Larsen & Toubro Recruitment – Civil Engineers – Degree | Diploma – Apply Now, invites Civil engineering degree | diploma holders to apply for this job. In this article, you will get complete details regarding this job. Follow the article below for this job details.
About Larsen & Toubro Limited
L& T is a major technology, engineering, construction, manufacturing, and financial services conglomerate, with global operations. The Company addresses critical needs in key sectors – Hydrocarbon, Infrastructure, Power, Process Industries and Defense – for customers in over 30 countries around the world. We combine a proven track record and professional skills, woven together with a culture of trust & caring. Consistently rated among the best employers in the country, L&T offers unmatched leadership opportunities & growth. Our approach is built on empowering employees to take on challenging assignments and explore their potential.
Larsen & Toubro Recruitment – Civil Engineers – Degree | Diploma
Name Of Post – EHS Manager
L&T Heavy Civil Infrastructure IC is looking for EHS / HSE Manager for Tunnel/Hydel project.
Qualification : Full time Diploma or BE / B.Tech (Any) with Diploma in Industrial Safety.
Experience : 15+ Years in which 5+ Years Experience in Tunnel/Hydel projects
- Establish and implement BS 6164:2011 Code of practice for health and safety in tunneling safety.
Environment management system for the project site .
- Implementing HSE plans, safety manual, method statement, risk assessment, safe plans of actions etc.
- Develop project specific condition of contract for HSE in alignment with clients policies and procedures and clients expectations.
- Develop safe plans of actions for hazardous operation and risk assessment studies in support of engineering modifications wherever required.
- Coordinate & implement safety initiatives at project sites through the respective project safety team
- Generate and circulate weekly, monthly safety performance reports to corporate safety team.
- Conduct regular audits of Safety at project execution site, review the safety organization structure for its adequacy, identify system weaknesses, improvement areas and take corrective/preventive actions.
- Develop HSE training program, impart safety training to the employees across the organizational levels and at all work-sites and organize Tool Box Talks on various project sites.
Salary – INR 90,000 – 2,00,000 PA.