Apply here for the latest jobs in the field of engineering. KK Spun India Ltd Recruitment – Civil Engineers – Planning & Billing, invites civil engineering degree to apply for this job. In this article, you will get complete details regarding this job. Follow the article below for this job details.
About KK Spun India Ltd
KKSPUN India Limited is India’s largest provider of precast concrete solutions for the Infrastructure Industry. With an experience of over three decades, we continue to function on the basis of our values – quality, reliability and efficiency.
KK Spun India Ltd Recruitment – Civil Engineers
Name Of Post – Planning & Billing Engineers
Required Educational Qualifications – Full time degree in civil engineering.
1. Preparation & Updating the EPC overall schedule in level 1, Level 2, Level 3 & Level 4, Prepare all necessary Graphs (S curves, Histogram etc.) required for the project.
2. Prepare Project Control Procedure, Invoicing & Payment Procedure, Project & Budget Management, Prepare Engineering, Procurement & Construction (EPC) Level III Schedule.
3. Monitor & Update progress of work as per the site condition during Shutdown.
4. Prepare Project Calendar, Responsible for analyzing the original status of the project and to find the CPM (critical path method), WBS and Listing activities as per the Project BOQ, Look ahead schedule etc.
5. Prepare Progress measurement sheets, Weekly Commodity & Manpower reports, Participates in meetings with the respective Sub-contractors & Clients.
6. Coordination with Project manager, Site manager & Site Engineers to track the progress.
7. Contacting internal coordination meeting with site Engineers for schedule analysis.
8. Reviewing P&ID drawing, Equipment list for local and International Engineering & Procurement co-ordination process.
1. Managing the monthly billing to client & PRW and maintaining the cash flow at site.
2. Responsible for the monitoring of smooth commercial relation with client and responding to the compliance for site execution.
3. Liable for preparation of various reports regarding MPR, CVR and quality related issues to inform about the financial & commercial condition of the project to the higher management.
4. Liable for preparation & submission of EOT, escalation and claims to the client.
5. Responsible for involvement in site planning and submission of DPR on day to day site.
Interested candidates can mail their updated resume along with a recent photograph at firstname.lastname@example.org