Apply here for the latest jobs in the field of engineering. KEC International Ltd Recruitment For Engineers – Degree/Diploma, invites engineering degree/diploma holders to apply for this job. In this article, you will get complete details regarding this job. Follow the article below for this job details.
About KEC International Ltd.
KEC International Limited, the flagship company of RPG Group is a global infrastructure Engineering, Procurement and Construction (EPC) major. It has a presence in the verticals of Power Transmission & Distribution, Cables, Railways, Civil, and Renewables.
It is headquartered in Mumbai, India and is part of the ₹255 billion (US$3.8 billion) RPG Group, engaged in EPC works for Power Transmission, Distribution, Railways, Cables, Solar, Civil and Smart Infrastructure. It has operations in the regions of SAARC, EAP, Africa, Middle East and the Americas. The Company has powered infrastructure development in 63 countries across Africa, Americas, Central Asia, Middle East, South Asia and South East Asia.
KEC International Ltd Recruitment For Engineers – Degree/Diploma
Name Of Post- Safety Engineer / Officer
Required Educational Qualifications- BE / B.tech / Diploma – Any Specialization
Roles and Responsibilities
- Implementing Safety procedures in the company.
- Giving Safety training to all Site Safety staffs.
- Coordinating with HO and Site Safety officers to meet the site safety equipment requirements on time.
- Monitoring the site engineers work and guide them whenever required.
- Ensures Safe working methodology and avoid any accidents /injuries at the site.
- Updating the management on the Safety measures implemented in all the sites.
- Preparation and submission of necessary daily, weekly, monthly reports.
- Suggest ways to improve the safety standards at the sites.
- Identify the need for corrections related to safety and industrial hygiene and implement necessary actions.
- Developing safety and occupational health standards, regulations, practices, and procedures to eliminate or control potential hazards.
- Developing or implementing programs to reduce the frequency, severity, and cost of accidents and occupational illnesses.
- Analyzing or evaluating new and existing jobs, processes, products, or other systems to determine the existence, severity, probability, and outcome of hazards.
- Designing or modifying workplaces, processes, products, or other systems to control or eliminate hazards.
- Inspecting or surveying workplaces, processes, products, or other systems for compliance with established safety and occupational health policies or standards and to identify potential new hazards
- Training of workers, supervisors or other safety and occupational health personnel in safety or occupational health subjects.
- Prepare and deliver various reports to include metrics, goals and targets related to safety and housekeeping
Desired Candidate Profile
- Past work experience in Transmission line project
- B.E in Fire & Safety or B.E/Diploma in Mechanical or Electrical & Advance Diploma in Industrial Safety from recognized institute.
- Knows Safety Standards, OHSE, Site Toolbox Talk, Safety Training, Safety Induction, Work Permits & All required Documentation.
Required Experience- 4 to 8 years
Job Location- Warngal