Apply now for the Kalpakaaru Projects Pvt Ltd Recruitment For Civil, Mechanical & Electrical Engineers. The company is recruiting engineers. The job details for this jobs have been provided below for the Kalpakaaru Projects Pvt Ltd Jobs For Civil, Mechanical & Electrical Engineers.
About Kalpakaaru Projects Pvt Ltd
Evolving and creating niche customized build solutions, appreciating complex design details with quality engineering and our state of the art manufacturing facilities have been key strengths in the success of Kalpakaaru Projects. With over two decades of experience in the field of fit-outs, retail fixtures, design implementation & manufacturing, Kalpakaaru Projects has primed itself from its humble beginnings.
Kalpakaaru Projects Pvt Ltd Recruitment For Civil Engineers
Name of Post – Purchase Executive
Educational Qualification – B.Tech/B.E. in Electrical, Mechanical, Civil, Production/Industrial
We are seeking a Procurement Executive (Fit-Out/design & build projects and Manufacturing ) to be based in Greater Noida.
- Evaluate vendors quotation & prepare comparative to ensure that they are in line with the technical and commercial specifications required for the project.
- Evaluate supplier performance based on quality standards, delivery time & best prices and ensure all the criteria are met according to the organizational requirements and expectation.
- In charge of daily operational purchasing needs such as planning, issuing and following up on purchase orders delivery and shipment schedules.
- Coordination at site for vendor samples & meetings.
- Resolve supply, quality, service and invoicing issues with vendors.
- Undertake any other ad-hoc duties as assigned.
Procurement process & performance
- Responsible for implementing internal procurement strategies to cater to high delivery and short lead time requirements.
- Vendor management and vendor on-boarding
- Responsible for sourcing, negotiation & purchasing materials from both local and overseas vendors
- Advise internal and external stakeholders on issues regarding purchasing terms & conditions
Requirements to succeed
- Process driven, good organizational skills with strategic planning abilities & good business instincts.
- Strong data analysis skills, good with numbers/ mathematics skills, financial analysis skills,
- Excellent written and oral communication Skills.
- Total experience of 5 Years with at least relevant experience of procurement process & inventory management for interior fit-out projects of 2-3 years.
- Bachelors degree in any field.
Work Experience – 3 to 5 years
Salary – 3,00,000 – 4,00,000 P.A
Location – Greater Noida