Apply here for the latest jobs in the field of engineering. K Raheja Corporate Services Pvt Ltd Recruitment – Civil Engineers – Degree | Diploma, invites Civil engineering degree/diploma holders to apply for this job. In this article, you will get complete details regarding this job. Follow the article below for this job details.
About K Raheja Corporate Services Pvt Ltd
K Raheja Corp is a success story spanning six decades and stands today as one of India’s leading developers.
From exquisite residences to adaptive workplaces, skillfully created hotels and convention centers to outstanding retail destinations, the K Raheja Corp has made a significant impact on the evolution of modern-day living. K Raheja Corp delivers aspirational spaces with distinct characteristics and attributes, making each of its offerings unique. The Company has also been ahead of the curve in the green development sector. Pioneering the industries’ responsibility towards contributing to a green society, it signed a memorandum of understanding with the CII-Green Building Council to construct green buildings, back in 2007. Apart from its eco-friendly constructions, K Raheja Corp is committed to developing large, green expanses across the country. With its buildings certified in the categories of Gold and Platinum, it has been recognized with awards across prestigious forums.
Backed by the belief that ‘people are a company’s greatest asset and competitive advantage’, K Raheja Corp leads the way with exemplary HR policies, judiciously collated from the best across industries, to ensure employee engagement and fulfilment.
K Raheja Corporate Services Pvt Ltd Recruitment – Civil Engineers
Name Of Post- Civil Site Engineers
Required Educational Qualifications- Full time degree | Diploma in civil engineering.
Job Location – Pune
Salary- INR 6,00,000 – 8,00,000 PA.
- To assist the project manager in the civil works at site
- Responsible for execution of civil, structural and finishing work of buildings
- Conversant with work procedures, safety practices
- Supervise civil and structural works as per consultant drawings and get it done by sub-contractors
- To ensure receipt of right quality and quantity of material and testing of the same
- Regular reporting of material status and progress of work at site
- Keeping track of bills and ensures timely payments to contractors.