Apply here for the latest jobs in the field of engineering. JMD Railtech Pvt Ltd Recruitment For Engineers | Civil, Mechanical, & Electrical Engineers, invites engineering holders to apply for this job. In this article, you will get complete details regarding this job. Follow the article below for this job details.
More Recent Engineering Jobs relevant to your search –
- Magna Infotech Ltd Recruitment For Civil Engineers – Site Engineers – Register And Apply Now
- Jindal Infrastructures Pvt Ltd Walk-In Drive For Engineers – Civil | Mechanical Engineers
- Shapoorji Pallonji Walk-In For Engineers – Degree | Diploma
- Hindustan Construction Company Limited Recruitment – Civil Engineers – Apply Now
- RITES Recruitment 2019 – Civil | Electrical | Mechanical – Freshers – Apply Online
- BMRCL Recruitment 2019 – Assistant Engineers | Section Engineers – Degree/Diploma – Apply Now
- NHAI Recruitment Drive For Civil Engineers – B.E | B.tech – Last Date: 8th May 2019
- Reliance Industries Limited Recruitment – Civil Engineers – B.E | B.tech | Diploma
- Nagarjuna Construction Company Limited Recruitment – Civil Engineers – Apply Now
- Aparna Constructions & Estates Pvt Ltd Recruitment – B.E | B.tech | Diploma – Apply Now
- Shapoorji Pallonji Recruitment For Civil Engineers – B.E | B.tech | Diploma – Apply Now
- ECIL Recruitment 2019 For Engineers | Walk-In Drive | Interview Date: 1st & 2nd March 2019
- Sobha Limited Recruitment 2019 – Civil Engineers | Planning Engineers – Apply Now
- PGCIL Recruitment 2019 For Civil & Electrical Engineers
- TATA Projects Limited Recruitment For Civil Engineers – Metro Projects – Apply Now
- Gammon India Limited Recruitment For Civil Engineers – Site Engineers | Supervisors – Apply Now
- NHAI Recruitment Drive For Civil Engineers – B.E | B.tech – Last Date: 28th Feb 2019
About JMD Railtech Pvt Ltd
JMD Railtech Pvt Ltd is a Railway Engineering (Signals & Systems) Company with more than 250 staff and sub-consultants globally offering: An experienced team capable of delivering high quality works from concept to completion including Design, Construction, Wiring, Testing & Commissioning, Safety Assurance and Audit work for both greenfield and brownfield areas.
A proven track record of working successfully with many large rail organizations in Australia, UK, India, and South East Asia. Appropriately certified and competent staff with relevant domain experience across all infrastructure.
JMD Railtech Pvt Ltd recruitment For Engineers – Job Description
Primary RoleCarry out the day to day operations of HSE department and contribute to the application of effective Health, Safety, and Environmental management by providing technical support.
Willing to work different shifts and travel up to 50% of the time.
General Responsibilities (but not limited to):
- Conduct QHSE Inspections.
- Maintain relevant QHSE logs and documentation.
- Assist in the compliance of applicable laws and regulations.
- Prepare applicable QHSE reports as necessary.
- Conduct daily and monthly QHSE Meetings/ Training and schedule as needed.
- Write, implement and manage QHSE Programs, Policies, and Procedures.
- Perform facility QHSE Inspections.
Experience: 3 – 6 Years
- Graduate/Post Graduate.
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience, preferably from the Civil Construction background.
- Prefer Associate Degree in Occupational, Health & Safety Sciences.