Apply here for the latest jobs in the field of engineering. ITC Ltd Recruitment For Engineers – Apply Now, invites engineering degree holders to apply for this job. In this article, you will get complete job description.
About ITC Ltd
ITC is one of India’s foremost private sector companies with a Gross Sales Value of ₹ 76,097.31 crores and Net Profit of ₹ 15,136.05 crores (as on 31.03.2020). ITC has a diversified presence in FMCG, Hotels, Packaging, Paperboards & Specialty Papers and Agri-Business. ITC’s aspiration to be an exemplar in sustainability practices is manifest in its status as the only company in the world, of its size and diversity, to be carbon, water and solid waste recycling positive. In addition, ITC’s businesses and value chains create sustainable livelihoods for more than 6 million people, a majority of whom represent the poorest in rural India.
ITC Ltd Recruitment For Engineers
Name of Post – Assistant Manager
Educational Qualification – BE / B.tech – Any Specialization
To ensure uninterrupted availability of all equipments, machines and utilities for the unit. To lead the maintenance team and ensure upkeep of equipment’s machine thru robust maintenance systems. Innovate and implement systems and contemporary technologies in his areas of operation, with an aim to reduce operating costs and achieve improved standards of quality and EHS
- Ensure Maintenance systems and their review mechanism are in place
- Ensure 100 % availability of all equipment, machines, utilities/ancillary services – of the right quality and quantity.
- Ensure operation & maintenance of the services equipment in line with OEM recommendations and/or industry best practices.
- Guide the Maintenance team to develop/improve maintenance procedures and ensure implementation.
- Identify and implement adequate training & development programs for his team members.
- Ensure all statutory requirements: Tools tackles, Weights and measures, Boiler Inspectorate, pollution control board etc are 100% adhered to
- Identify external resources / OEMs for outsourcing of the O & M, facilities management, where applicable.
- Identify, plan & implement energy conservation programmers/projects
- Target on reducing the break down’s and improve MTBR and MTBF
- Ensure skill building of team, employees thru structured technical training programs.
- Carry out inspection, monitoring of equipment health as per schedule to resolve issues
- Plan and oversee all repair and installation activities
- Plan and execute the capex projects for the unit. Ensure due diligence to all engineering related projects
- Ensure regular review of spare inventory and control the same. Ensure stock availability as per set norms and consumption patterns.
- Ensure proper documentation and review of maintenance practice
- Ensure health and safety policies are complied with during all maintenance practices
- Forecasting, ordering, and price negotiation for spare parts inventory developing and implementing a (proactive) maintenance program
- Track the maintenance KPI’s and meet the target
Work Experience – 2 to 3 years
Location – Haridwar