Apply here for the latest jobs in the field of engineering. HPCL Recruitment Drive For Engineers – Civil, Mechanical & Electrical Engineers – Last Date To Apply: 05th December 2020, invites Civil, Mechanical & Electrical engineering degree holders to apply for this job. In this article, you will get complete details regarding this job. Follow the article below for this job details.
HPCL is a Navratna Status, and a Forbes 2000 and Global Fortune 500 company. It had originally been incorporated as a company under the Indian Companies Act 1913. HPCL owns & operates 2 major refineries producing a wide variety of petroleum fuels & specialties, one in Mumbai (West Coast) of 7.5Million Metric Tonnes Per Annum (MMTPA) capacity and the other in Visakhapatnam, (East Coast) with a capacity of 8.3 MMTPA. HPCL also owns and operates the largest Lube Refinery in the country producing Lube Base Oils of international standards, with a capacity of 428 TMT. This Lube Refinery accounts for over 40% of India’s total Lube Base Oil production. HPCL in collaboration with M/s Mittal Energy Investments Pte. Ltd. is operating a 9 MMTPA capacity Refinery at Bathinda with 49% equity and also holds an equity of about 16.95% in the 15 MMTPA Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Ltd. (MRPL).
Consistent excellent performance has been made possible by highly motivated workforce of over 10,500 employees working all over India at its various refining and marketing locations.
HPCL Recruitment Drive For Engineers – Civil, Mechanical & Electrical Engineers
Name Of Post- Graduate Apprentice
Required Educational Qualifications – B.E/B.tech in Civil/ Mechanical/ Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics/ Electronics & Telecommunication/ Instrumentation/ Computer Science/IT
Last Date To Apply- 05th Dec 2020
Process To Apply-
- Once candidates have enrolled themselves on NATS Portal, candidates log onto NATS Portal using their USER ID/Email ID and password.
- Once logged in, on the home page, candidates have to click on “ESTABLISHMENT REQUESTS” and select option “Find Establishment” from drop down menu.
- Once candidates click on “Find Establishment”, the page appears with two “Search Criterions”, i.e. Options to search by 1) Preferences and 2) Establishment Name.
- Among the search criterion options select Establishment Name, candidates need to type Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited and click on option “Search”.
- Once candidates click on search, apprentice vacancies at Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited appears. Candidates need to Click on establishment name “Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited” and select “Apply” button.
- Once candidates click on “Apply” button a message appears as given below “Successfully applied for the training position”.
- Before applying candidates must ensure that all their profile details along with aggregate percentage (refer calculation of percentage in eligibility requirements) is appearing correctly in their application. Candidates are requested to contact their
respective BOAT office in case of any corrections.
- The candidates can confirm if they applied for the establishment by checking under the tab Establishment Requests.