Apply here for the latest jobs in the field of engineering. GVPR Walk-In Drive – Civil Engineers – Interview Date @ 24th Feb 2020, invites engineering degree holders to apply for this job. In this article, you will get complete details regarding this job. Follow the article below for this job details.
About GVPR Engineers Limited (GVPR)
GVPR Engineers Limited (GVPR) is one of the fast emerging infrastructure companies in the country, with expertise in civil engineering. GVPR is an ISO 9001:2008 certified infra company. It was founded in the year 1997 by its mentor and the chairman Sri GSP Veera Reddy with a mission to build a world-class infrastructure company with impeccable standards of professionalism, ethics and customer service. GVPR is actively engaged in constructing world class infrastructure projects in the field of irrigation, transport, power, building, ports and water supply etc.,
GVPR Walk-In Drive – Civil Engineers
Required Educational Qualifications– Full time degree | diploma in civil engineering.
Date Of Interview- 05th March 2020
Venue For Interview- GVPR Engineers Ltd Plot No 739-A, Road No-37, Jubilee Hills, Hyderabad-500033, Office – 040 6658 6658 Landmark: Near Daspalla Hotel,Behind IOCL Petrol Bunk
- Efficiently conduct detail study of the drawings, specifications & bill of quantities for the execution of the work.
- Proficiently plan the Labour, Material & Control their Utilization for effective extraction of the output.
- Prepare & generate weekly & daily work schedules.
- Maintain coordination with the subcontractors & suppliers of various trades and resolving bottlenecks.
- Accountable for raising RFIs and inspection requests for getting the approval from the consultants.
- Oversee the construction activities and safety requirements & measurements at site.
- Effectively analyse the project & specify the baseline approach for guiding subordinates.
- Ensure timely completion of projects within the set parameters and maintain liaison between main contractor and consultants/clients.
- Indent the materials required, estimating and procuring material.
- Supervise and handle the overall responsibility of all construction activities of the project.
- Prepare and report the work progress and target programs.
- Project planning and execution the project as per the schedule.
- The cost of estimates, budgets and work as per the bar charts according to project timelines.
- Determine appropriate construction methods of specification.
- Proficient with present construction methodologies, systems in compliance with quality standards.
- Construction budget costing, cash flow, health of project, monitoring resources, mobilizing resources to expedites of project.
- To meet the requirement of project schedule, reconciliation of quantities, client billing and sub-contractor billing.
Note: Should have Good experience in Drinking Water supply projects, Pipe lines (MS, DI & HDPE) & Civil water Structures