Apply here for the latest jobs in the field of engineering. Gammon India Limited Recruitment – Civil Engineers – Apply Now. In this article, you will get complete details regarding this job. Follow the article below for this job details.
About Gammon India Limited
Gammon India Limited is one of the leading Construction companies in India today. The company was established by late Mr. J.C.Gammon in 1919 as a firm of Civil Engineers Contractor which in 1922 was incorporated as a Private Limited Company under the name of J. C. Gammon (Bombay) Pvt. Ltd. The firm went public in 1962 and was rechristened as Gammon India Limited.
The first work carried out by Mr. J. C. Gammon was the construction of reinforced concrete pile foundations for Gateway of India. Since then, the Company has executed many multiferrous civil engineering works from Cotton Godowns to Bridges/flyovers, Marine Structures, Cooling Towers, Chimneys, Tunnels and Dams in India and in the middle-east. Gammon are the pioneers of pre-stressed concrete in India. Today, the Company can claim for the largest numbers of bridges and flyovers built in India. With over 80 years of tradition in the field of construction, Gammon is a name that is inextricably woven into the fabric of India. To keep pace with its growth plans and to execute upcoming projects, Gammon requires result-oriented professionals.
Gammon India Limited Recruitment – Civil Engineers
Name Of Post – Contract Civil Engineers
Required Educational Qualifications- Full time degree in civil engineering.
- Ensuring Contract obligations are being fulfilled by all Stakeholders.
- Reviewing of Project Progress and highlighting the shortfall to ensure milestones are achieved.
- Preparation of report and provide requisite assistance to the Client during Dispute Resolution Process.
- Review of the Contractor’s Stage Payment Statement.
- Preparation and Maintenance of Project Schedule, Budget and Project Planning in consultation with the Project Head.
- Coordination for timely review of Design and Drawings and ensuring strict compliance at site.
- Review of all day to day correspondence to proactively address any potential issue in order mitigate or resolve the same before it turns to be a dispute.
- Preparation of reports and presentation to appraise the management and client about the status of project on regular basis.
Required Experience – 03- 05 years