Apply here for the latest jobs in the field of engineering. Dilip Buildcon Recruitment Drive – Civil Engineers – Apply Now, invites Civil engineering degree holders to apply for this job. In this article, you will get complete details regarding this job. Follow the article below for this job details.
More Recent Engineering Jobs relevant to your search –
- Nagarjuna Construction Company Limited Recruitment – Civil Engineers – Apply Now
- Boltz Engineering Private Ltd Recruitment – Civil Engineers | Register & Apply Now
- Engineers India Limited Recruitment 2019 For Engineers
- HCC Limited Recruitment – Civil Engineers – Bridge Projects – Apply Now
- Sobha Limited Recruitment For Civil Engineers – Eligible Candidates Apply Now
- MECON Limited Recruitment For Engineers – Civil | Mechanical | Electrical – Apply Now
- Larsen & Toubro Recruitment For Civil Engineers – Apply Online Now – Wind & Solar Projects
- Pave Infrastructure Pvt Ltd Hiring Civil Engineers – Degree/Diploma – Billing Engineers | Planning Engineers
- Afcons Infrastructure Ltd Hiring For Civil Engineers – Eligible Graduates Apply Online Now
About Dilip Buildcon Ltd
From humble beginnings in 1987 to a road-focused EPC leader in 2017, DBL’s journey is characterized by hard work, respect for relationships, and a drive to excel in anything they take up. They have upheld the tradition of giving their best to all projects since conception. DBL’s value-centric delivery, execution prowess and commitment to innovation have set the stage for the next phase of growth.
Dilip Buildcon vision is to deliver the best solutions to clients, provide complete transparency to DBL stakeholders and broaden activity base by diversifying into other infrastructure disciplines so as to sustain a healthy growth rate and to create a fair and courteous environment for clients, employees, vendors, as well as the society.
Dilip Buildcon Recruitment Drive – Civil Engineers
Name Of Post- Civil Engineers
Required Educational Qualifications– Full time degree/diploma in civil engineering.
Monitoring all the quality control events for the works.
Identification of borrow areas, selection of quarries and conducting tests for the suitability of various construction materials.
Responsible for production and testing of various bituminous, nonbituminous and concrete mixes.
Supervision of field works to assure implementation of correct quality procedures during progress and calibration and optimization of plants and machinery to meet quality and economy requirement with their suitability for consistency of the products.
Coordination with key Professionals in quality matters and also responsible for maintaining required documentation as objective evidence of all quality control activities.
Salary: INR 4,50,000 – 9,50,000 PA.