Apply here for the latest jobs in the field of engineering. Dilip Buildcon Ltd Recruitment For Civil Engineers – Apply Now, invites Civil engineering degree holders to apply for this job. In this article, you will get complete details regarding this job. Follow the article below for this job details.
About Dilip Buildcon Ltd
From humble beginnings in 1987 to a road-focused EPC leader in 2017, DBL’s journey is characterized by hard work, respect for relationships, and a drive to excel in anything they take up. They have upheld the tradition of giving their best to all projects since conception. DBL’s value-centric delivery, execution prowess and commitment to innovation have set the stage for the next phase of growth.
Dilip Buildcon vision is to deliver the best solutions to clients, provide complete transparency to DBL stakeholders and broaden activity base by diversifying into other infrastructure disciplines so as to sustain a healthy growth rate and to create a fair and courteous environment for clients, employees, vendors, as well as the society.
Dilip Buildcon Ltd Recruitment For Civil Engineers
Name Of Post- Project Manager / Sr.Project
Required Educational Qualifications- Full time degree | diploma in civil engineering.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Project Management & Control, liaison with client & consultant, monitoring and scheduling of progress, process control etc.
- Should be able to handle and supervise entire assigned concrete road & bituminous road project including structures like Major Bridges, Minor Bridges, Box Culvert, Flyover, ROB, cross drainage structure etc
- Scheduling of work as per planning & programming for in time completion of assigned work with quality.
- Efficient in project monitoring, Execution, Planning, Scheduling, Resource mobilization, Operations, and coordination with clients and subcontractors.
- Liaison with local govt. authorities for various permissions and environment management.
- Direct and advice team leaders / Dept Heads for various day to day activities of the project.
- Controlling of both quality and cost optimization.
- Ensure proper utilization and maintenance of vehicles, machinery and equipments.
- Coordination with all the depts. for smooth and timely completion of project activity.
- Ensure Employees health, security and all the safety measures.
- Ensure timely Billing.
- Rate negotiations with sub-contractors, transporters and suppliers.
- Responsible for formulation of project implementation scheme and its requirements.
- Plan, organise, manage, lead, and control direct manpower and other resources in the execution while keeping the manpower productivity in consideration.
- Responsible for the contractual, financial, statutory, quality, safety, security and operational requirements and delivery of the project on time
Work Experience – 15 to 25 years
Salary – 40,00,000 – 60,00,000 P.A
Job Location- aharashtra – Other, Andhra Pradesh – Other, Karnataka – Other, Uttar Pradesh – Other