Apply here for the latest jobs in the field of engineering. Dilip Buildcon Limited Walk-In Drive For Civil Engineers – Interview Date: 1st & 2nd November 2019, invites Civil engineering degree holders to apply for this job. In this article, you will get complete details regarding this job. Follow the article below for this job details.
About Dilip Buildcon Ltd
From humble beginnings in 1987 to a road-focused EPC leader in 2017, DBL’s journey is characterized by hard work, respect for relationships, and a drive to excel in anything they take up. They have upheld the tradition of giving their best to all projects since conception. DBL’s value-centric delivery, execution prowess and commitment to innovation have set the stage for the next phase of growth.
Dilip Buildcon vision is to deliver the best solutions to clients, provide complete transparency to DBL stakeholders and broaden activity base by diversifying into other infrastructure disciplines so as to sustain a healthy growth rate and to create a fair and courteous environment for clients, employees, vendors, as well as the society.
Dilip Buildcon Limited Walk-In Drive For Civil Engineers
Name Of Post- Supervisor \ Sr.supervisor \ Foreman \ Sr.engineer (structure)
Required Educational Qualifications- Full time degree in civil engineering.
- Initial Planning – Scrutinizing the Structural Drawings, Preparation of Work Programs & Allocating the resources like Manpower, Plant & Machineries etc.
- Effective Use of Resources – Completing Pre-construction activities within time schedule like Preparation & Approval of BBS Layout marking OD structure, Deputation of Subcontractor with all required shuttering & material.
- Supervising the works – Distribution the work among engineers & supervisor time to time follow up & checking of work to avoid delay in work & to maintain accuracy in work. Solving the problem of team members which they face during execution. Providing the data to planning/billing department.
- Having experience on various culverts & bridges.
- Developing the team member in technical & managerial manner for the smooth running of work & to avoid repetitive mistake in works.
- Monitoring the work in quantitative & progressive view. Preparation of monthly / quarterly work plans considering the previous delay time so that can be completed within schedule by deploying additional resources.
- Having experience on various types of Reinforced Earth Wall using RCC facia panels / Blocks, including casting and erection of panels/blocks.
Venue – Regd. Office: Plot No. 5,Inside Govind Narayan Singh Gate,Chuna Bhatti, Kolar Road ,Bhopal-462016 (M.P.)Ph.:0755-4029999, Fax: 0755-4029998
Date & Time – 1st & 2nd November @ 10 AM onwards
Required Experience- 3 to 8 years