Apply now for the CBRE South Asia Pvt Ltd Recruitment For Civil Engineers . Interested Candidates Must Apply Now. The company is recruiting engineers. The job details are provided below for the CBRE South Asia Pvt Ltd Jobs For Civil Engineers.
About CBRE South Asia Pvt Ltd
CBRE Group, Inc. (NYSE: CBRE), a Fortune 500 and S&P 500 company headquartered in Los Angeles is the world’s largest commercial real estate services and investment firm (based on 2017 revenue). The company has more than 80,000 employees (excluding affiliates), and serves real estate investors and occupiers through approximately 450 offices (excluding affiliates) worldwide.
CBRE South Asia Pvt Ltd Recruitment For Engineers
Name of Post – Cost Manager
Educational Qualification – BE / B.tech – Civil
We are looking for a cost manager with Civil Engineering background (Only B.Tech / BE Civil) Project handling experience of Base building projects like IT Parks, Commercial Projects, Campus Development project. Must have experience in working on Cost management software.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Prepare cost report for the project.
- Highlight the areas which will be leading to a potential impact on the as approved cost Positive and negative
- Undertake Value engineering exercise
- Review and prepare justification for the deviation items, positive and negative variance
- Undertake to the budget of the project and track the cost.
- Contract Administration & Management during the entire lifecycle of the project.
- Take-off measurements from GFC drawings received from Consultants.
- Review & evaluate changes in the drawings which will be leading to variance wrt the approved budget
- Establish billing process/billing schedule of various vendors working at the site.
- Review vendor bills by inspection at site and w.r.t. the GFC drawings.
- Coordinate for all relevant supporting documents required for certification of the vendor bills viz. MIRs, MTCs etc.
- Collect, maintain and track all the statutory requirements viz. Labour License, BGs, Insurance Policies, Guarantees, Warranties, etc.
- Reconcile client issue materials
- Drive final settlement of accounts.
Desired Candidate Profile
Civil Engineer (B.Tech./B.E.) Preferably RICS Or QS specialized course
7+ years of experience
Base building projects, ( IT Parks, Commercial Projects, Campus Development)
Cost management software
Work Experience – 7-12 years
Job Location -Delhi , NCR