Apply here for the latest jobs in the field of engineering. Bscpl Walk-In Drive For Civil Engineers – Quantity Surveyor (QS) & Planning – Apply Now, invites Civil engineering degree holders to apply for this job. In this article, you will get complete details regarding this job. Follow the article below for this job details.
About BSCPL Infrastructure Ltd
This is precisely the philosophy of BSCPL Infrastructure Ltd. Excellence, for the company, is a deep-rooted ideology – not merely growing in numbers. The farsighted vision of the company is to touch lives and transform lifestyles, delivering excellence in the process. A Hyderabad based conglomerate, BSCPL Infrastructure is involved in a range of projects including roads, airport works, bridges, building construction, real estate, irrigation and railway freight corridor works. Moving beyond infrastructure, the company has forayed into different sectors like Healthcare Services, Education, Power, Steel, Real Estate Development, BT Cotton Seeds, and Crushing and Quarrying Plants.
The Company has forayed into Irrigation sector and has been awarded major projects with work orders of more than 858 Crores. The company has also taken up Real Estate development projects in DUBAI and in the State of Tamil Nadu. As a part of further diversification of activities the Company is also entering into Hydro Power Projects.
Bscpl Walk-In Drive For Civil Engineers – Quantity Surveyor (QS) & Planning
Name Of Post– Quantity Surveyor (QS) & Planning
Required Educational qualifications- Full time degree in civil engineering.
- Preparation of RA / IPCs bills, Variation Statements, Final Bills.
- Calculation of quantities of all works of Road and Structures.
- Collection of Lab reports and survey reports on daily basis and compiling of all records and supporting documents for IPCs submissions on time.
- Preparation of daily schedule and planning every day and preparation of daily, weekly & monthly progress reports.
- Preparation of working drawings of highways such as cross sections by using road estimator software.
- Preparation of working drawings of structures such as culverts and bridges with guidance of structural engineers.
- Advise and guide the staff on day to day measurement procedures, Checks and record measurements of completed work at site.
- Advise and provide the data required by surveyors for setting outs.
- Assist the Project Manager in all matters relating to the planning, billing, claims and financial matters of the project.
- Evaluate the unit rates for new work items and should have good knowledge on Month Technical Specifications.
- Streamline and maintain all cost and quantity records. Should be well versed with Auto CAD and Road estimator software.
- Reconciliation of Materials.
BSCPL INFRASTRUCTURE LTD
JIVI TOWERS, ROAD NO: 7, BANJARA HILLS,
LAND MARK: NEAR WATER TANK LANE,
BESIDE: DENA BANK/ KAJARIA WORLD,
HYDERABAD- 500 034
Interested candidates can attend interview at venue mentioned above on any Weekdays