Apply here for the latest jobs in the field of engineering. BHEL Recruitment For Various Engineers – Civil, Mechanical & Electrical Engineers – Last Date To Apply:14th April 2021, invites Civil, mechanical , electrical & Various others engineering degree holders to apply for this job. In this article, you will get complete details regarding this job. Follow the article below for this job details.
Forging ahead on a sturdy foundation of over five decades of engineering excellence and embracing the glorious next phase of its growth, BHEL is an integrated power plant equipment manufacturer and one of the largest engineering and manufacturing companies of its kind in India engaged in the design, engineering, manufacture, construction, testing, commissioning and servicing of a wide range of products and services for core sectors of the economy, viz. Power, Transmission, Industry, Transportation (Railways), Renewable Energy, Oil & Gas, Water and Defence with over 180 products offerings to meet the needs of these sectors. BHEL has been the bedrock of India’s Heavy Electrical Equipment industry since its incorporation in 1964.
During the year, BHEL-built thermal power generating sets generated an all-time high 549 Billion Units of electricity which was 58.2% of the total thermal power generated in the country.
BHEL Recruitment Drive For Various Engineers
Name of Post – Engineers
Educational Qualifications- B.E/B.tech – Any Specialization
Total Vacancies: 389 Posts
- Mechanical/Production Engineering – 44 Posts
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering /Electrical & Instrumentation Engineering – 06 Posts
- Electronics & Communication Engineering – 02 Posts
- Computer Science/Information Technology -07 Posts
- Civil Engineering – 06 Posts
- Chemical Engineering – 01 Post
- Mechanical/Production Engineering – 49 Posts
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering /Electrical & Instrumentation Engineering – 08 Posts
- Electronics & Communication Engineering – 05 Posts
- Computer Science/Information Technology -02 Posts
- Civil Engineering – 06 Posts
- Trade Apprentice:
- Fitter – 112 Posts
- Welder (G&E) – 58 Posts
- Tuner – 7 Posts
- Machinist – 12 Posts
- Electrician – 26 Posts
- Wireman – 2 Posts
- Electronic Mechanic – 2 Posts
- Instrument Mechanic – 2 Posts
- AC &Refrigeration – 2 Posts
- Diesel Mechanic – 3 Posts
- Programme & System Administration Assistant – 8 Posts
- Carpenter – 2 Posts
- Plumber – 2 Posts
- Mechanic Motor Vehicle – 8 Posts
- Assistant (Human Resources) – 2 Posts
- Accountant – 4 Posts
- MLT Path0logy -1 Post
Last Date To Apply- 14th April
- Graduate Apprentice – Rs.7700 – 9000/-
- Technician Apprentice – Rs.8000/-
- Trade Apprentice – Rs.9000/-
- A Degree in Engineering or Technology in the concerned discipline for which applied, recognized by Board of Apprenticeship training (BOAT). Candidates who have passed their degree, only in the last three years ie. 2018, 2019 or 2020 are only eligible to apply. Sandwich courses ere not eligible as per BOAT guidelines.
- Diploma in Engineering or Technology in the concerned discipline for which applied, re0ognised by Board of Apprenticeship training (BOAT). Candidates who have passed their degree, only in the last three years ie. 2018, 2019 or 2020 are only eligible to apply. Sandwich courses are not eligible as per BOAT guidelines.
- For first 1 to 14 trades, Passed 10th class examination under 10+2 system education or its equivalent and passed prescribed training (1year & 2 year courses depending on trade) in ITI in the respective trade either under NCVT or SCVT stream. The applicant should have passed regular full time course in or after the year 2018. above
- For Assistant (Human Resources),Passed regular full time Bachelor Degree in Arts(BA) or Bachelor Degree in Business Administration (BBA) from recognised University or after the year 2018
- For Accountant, Passed regular full time Bachelor Degree in Commerce (B. Com) from recognised University on or after the year 2018.
- For MLT Pathology, Passed regular full time 12h class examination in the last 3 years (ie 2018,19,&20 under 10+2 system of education with Physics, Chemistry & Biology)
Age Limit: 18 to 27 years
Upper age is relexable by:
- For OBC – 3 years
- For SC/ST – 5 years
BHEL Apprentices Selection Process:
- Shortlisted candidates based on marks secured in the examinations conducted for the prescribed qualification and community reservation guidelines will be intimated by E-mail /SMS for appearing for certificate verification at HRDC, BHEL, Trichy as per their turn in the schedule
How to Apply for BHEL Apprentice Recruitment 2021?
All the interested and eligible candidates can apply for this post online at official website on or before 14 April 2021.
- Opening date of online application: 01 April 2021
- Closing date of online application: 14 April 2021
- Last Date for Submission of Printout of Application with Documents: 16 March 2021
- Declaration of Final Result: 21 April 2021
- Date for Joining: will intimate soon