Apply here for the latest jobs in the field of engineering. Aparna Constructions & Estates Pvt Ltd Recruitment – Civil & Mechanical Engineers – Degree | Diploma – Apply Now, invites Civil engineering degree/diploma holders to apply for this job. In this article, you will get complete details regarding this job. Follow the article below for this job details.
About Aparna Constructions & Estates Pvt Ltd
With Pioneering innovation in gated communities, we have been growing since 1996. Holding an unwavering vision to offer a sustainable balance between affordability and luxury, we bring you homes that enthrall your heart. We build homes of global standards of construction with a great sense of environmental responsibility. Our mission has been to reach new heights and become the standard bearer of the real estate industry by creating the best living spaces. Our strength lies in our experience, skill and dedication to deliver the best. Keep showering your love and trust on us and we shall pursue our dreams, while we carry out yours.
Since 1996, Aparna has completed and delivered 28 projects comprising fully-integrated Gated Community Villas, Premium Apartments and 3 Commercial Projects – spread over 15 million Sft. Aparna has delivered 5 Residential Plot projects spread over 1 .32 million Sq. Yards.
Aparna Constructions & Estates Pvt Ltd Recruitment – Civil & Mechanical Engineers
Name Of Post – Engineers
Required Educational Qualifications- BE / B.tech / Diploma – Civil & Mechanical
- Conduct market analysis for rates, selection of buyers, rate negotiation
- Prepare and conduct vendor development and negotiation
- Finalization of Vendor rate contracts
- Review final comparison statements of rates offered by Vendors to be submitted for approvals
- Check for and approve alternate sourcing channels and contact suppliers
- Review of PR to PO pending data for respective divisions
- Review of Pending PO delivery and its short closure of unwanted Purchase order
- Supporting cross-functional departments for unresolved issues on a periodic basis
- Follow up for Supplier overdue statement for strategic and high-volume Suppliers
- Maintain vendor alliances and relationships to ensure Aparna is a priority customer
- Stakeholder management with internal department heads and external vendors and suppliers as well as service providers