Apply here for the latest jobs in the field of engineering. Aparna Constructions & Estates Pvt Ltd Recruitment – Civil Engineers – Degree | Diploma – Apply Now, invites Civil engineering degree/diploma holders to apply for this job. In this article, you will get complete details regarding this job. Follow the article below for this job details.
About Aparna Constructions & Estates Pvt Ltd
With Pioneering innovation in gated communities, we have been growing since 1996. Holding an unwavering vision to offer a sustainable balance between affordability and luxury, we bring you homes that enthrall your heart. We build homes of global standards of construction with a great sense of environmental responsibility. Our mission has been to reach new heights and become the standard bearer of the real estate industry by creating the best living spaces. Our strength lies in our experience, skill and dedication to deliver the best. Keep showering your love and trust on us and we shall pursue our dreams, while we carry out yours.
Since 1996, Aparna has completed and delivered 28 projects comprising fully-integrated Gated Community Villas, Premium Apartments and 3 Commercial Projects – spread over 15 million Sft. Aparna has delivered 5 Residential Plot projects spread over 1 .32 million Sq. Yards.
Aparna Constructions & Estates Pvt Ltd Recruitment – Civil Engineers
Name Of Post – Engineer / Sr. Engineer – QC
Required Educational Qualifications- Full time degree | diploma in civil engineering.
- Ensure relevant standards and codes are available in Laboratory as controlled documents.
- Ensure compliance with all organizational and system (QMS/EMS/OHS) requirements
- Ensure implementation of Inspection Test Plans, Check Lists and other quality formats.
- Identify material sources, material tests and ensure conformity with specification and standards.
- Conduct regular tests on materials as per PQP for conformance and maintain records.
- Review of all reports related to quality matters.
- Timely submission of MPR/WPR to HO.
- Ensure that suitable measuring and testing equipment is available and by coordinating with HO for timely mobilization of equipment.
- Preparation of master list for lab equipment and updating periodically.
- Identify, Calibrate and maintain master list of testing and measuring equipment.
- Conduct Compatibility tests whenever sources are changed.
- Conduct Product Quality check as per procedure
- Inform findings to reporting authority with back up data, analysis and comments at regular intervals.