Amazon Mega Walk-In Drive – Any Graduates – Interview Date – 07th to 09th November 2019, invites any graduates to attend this walk-in drive. In this article, you will get complete details regarding this job. Follow the article below for this job details.
When Amazon.com launched in 1995, it was with the mission “to be Earth’s most customer-centric company.” What does this mean? It’s simple. We’re a company that obsesses over our customers. Our actions, goals, projects, programs and inventions begin and end with the customer top of mind. In other words, we start with the customer and work backwards. When we hit on something that is really working for customers, we double-down on it with hopes to turn it into an even bigger success. However, it’s not always as clean as that. Inventing is messy, and over time, it’s certain that we’ll fail at some big bets too.
You’ll also hear us say that at Amazon, it’s always “Day 1.” What do we mean? Our approach remains the same as it was on Amazon’s very first day — to make smart, fast decisions, stay nimble, innovate and invent, and focus on delighting customers.
Amazon Mega Walk-In Drive – Any Graduates
Name Of Post- Risk Investigator (TRMS)
Required Educational Qualifications- Any Graduates or Above
Required Experience- 0 to 04 Years
Salary- 2.9 LPA to 3.7 LPA plus employee benefits
- Excellent written and spoken English skills and an ability to compose a grammatically correct, concise and accurate written response
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate complex transactional issues correctly and clearly to both internal and external customers
- Problem Solving Skills
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and make complex investigation decisions with little to no guidance
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Demonstrated ability to analyze problems logically
- Self disciplined, diligent, proactive and detail oriented
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Effectively prioritizes work time to ensure productivity and fulfills department standards for time spent
- Excellent ability to determine situational needs and provide appropriate solutions
Date Of Interview- 07th to 09th November 2019 @ 10:00 AM
Venue For Interview- Amazon Development Centre (India) Pvt. Ltd.
Building No. 12 C, 2nd Floor Raheja Mindspace, Inorbit Mall Road, Vittal Rao Nagar, Madhapur, Hyderabad, Telangana 500081
Job Location – Hyderabad
Documents To Carry-
– Updated Resume.
-Photo ID Proof.
-Passport size Photographs.
-Candidates should have Pan Card and Government Id Proof