Apply here for the latest jobs in the field of engineering. Afcons Infrastructures Ltd Recruitment – Civil Engineers – Apply Now, invites Civil engineering degree holders to apply for this job. In this article, you will get complete details regarding this job. Follow the article below for this job details.
About AFCONS Infrastructure Limited
Welcome to the world of Afcons Infrastructure Limited, where we believe in walking the distance that has never been crossed before. Our first step forward was in the year 1959, when Rodio Foundation Engineering Limited, Switzerland, and Hazarat & Co came together to form Rodio Hazarat & Co for undertaking construction works.
Today, Afcons Infrastructure Limited is part of the Shapoorji Pallonji Group, the second-largest Engineering & Construction group in India. It stands proudly as one of the top infrastructure development companies in India with its presence in various parts of the world.
Afcons Infrastructures Ltd Recruitment – Civil Engineers
Name Of Post- Engineer
Required Educational Qualifications- BE / B.tech in Civil
Roles and Responsibilities
- Independently preparation of Prestart/Budget estimate.
- Ensuring timely submission of Prestart / Budget estimate to HO.
- Preparing like to like comparison of Current Vs Previous Estimation & variation report preparation.
- Ensure proper & smooth cost booking in SAP by site teams
- Preparation of month wise cash flow based on FY Budget.
- Monthly P&L analysis which includes
- 1. Preparation of likely working as per Prestart/Budget estimate.
- 2. Major material variation analysis (From SAP)
- 3. Highlights of major cost variation.
- 4. Monitoring of Budget Vs Achieve of physical & financial progress
- 5. Analysis of receivables
- 6. Job till date (JTD) comparison of Budget v/s Actual, based on the above projection of total job profitability.
- 7. Analysis of for the month (FTM) expenses.
- 8. Identifying areas of concern for corrective actions
- 9. Monitoring actual project time cycle with Budgeted time cycle & its impact on project.
- Quarterly Review Meeting Preparation of financial slides, Preparation of balance cost estimate, preparation of variation analysis Prestart/Budget Vs Balance cost estimate.
- Analysis of project escalation & its impact on a project.
- Study & analysis of daily progress report.
- Ensuring MIS supports to all departments in order to execute the Project.
- Ensuring MIS reports submission to HO-MIS.
Desired Candidate Profile
B.E / B.Tech Civil
M.E / M.Tech / Post Graduation in Construction Management / Quantity Surveying
Overall Experience : 8 to 13 years 3-6 years in MIS for Infrastructure Projects
Work Experience – 8 to 13 years