Apply here for the latest jobs in the field of engineering. Adani Road Transport Ltd Recruitment – Civil Engineers – BE / B.tech – Apply Now, invites Civil engineering degree holders to apply for this job. In this article, you will get complete details regarding this job. Follow the article below for this job details.
About Adani Road Transport Ltd
Adani Group is a diversified organization in India with combined revenue of $13 Bn and a market cap of $22 Bn (as of 27th May 2020) comprising 6 publicly traded companies. It has created a world-class transport and utility infrastructure portfolio that has a pan-India presence. Adani Group is headquartered in Ahmedabad, in the state of Gujarat, India. Over the years, Adani Group has positioned itself to be the market leader in its transport logistics and energy utility portfolio businesses focusing on large scale infrastructure development in India with O & M practices benchmarked to global standards. With four IG rated businesses, it is the only Infrastructure Investment Grade issuer in India.
Adani Road Transport Ltd Recruitment For Civil Engineers
Name of Post – Manager / Sr Manager
Educational Qualification – BE / B.tech – Civil
Roles and Responsibilities
- Advancing quality achievement and performance improvement throughout the organization.
- Managing the development and implementation of the QMS for planning, Construction, Inspection, Documentation and Operations activities including:
• Planning duties within the QA-QC staff and related work schedules;
• Establishing service standards for end users (i.e. internal -department or external -customer);
• Identifying and developing QA-QC personnel certification requirements and continuing education/training needs;
• Providing leadership, mentorship, and direction of all QA/QC personnel.
- Identify and develop solutions to correct inspection function deficiencies.
- Organize and Manage construction processes, inspection and QMS internal/external audits.
- Ability to develop and manage non-conformance, deficiencies, and reporting programs, including root cause analysis/preparation of CAPA.
- Developing and Monitoring of QA-QC budgets.
- Ability to ensure correct codes, standards, job specifications, and project procedures, are properly identified, correctly specified in detail, and met or exceeded.
- Identification of training needs of stakeholders and organizing the same coordinating with HR team.
- Escalate quality issues to the management/chief executive.
- Conduct MRMs in an effective manner with a focus on quality objectives and processes.
- Facilitate the formulation and dissemination of customer requirements, Quality objectives &PQP
- Custodian of all processes in construction.
Work Experience – 18 to 22 years
Location – Kolkata, Nanasa, Orissa